Saturday, March 26, 2005

 

Ultimate Ego?

Stay tuned as I sort out what this blog will turn into. In my random waddles down and around my little world, if any of my thoughts or statements resonate with anyone else, that would sure boost my mired- in- advanced- middle- aged ego.

When we are tiny we are warned strictly about talking to strangers. The internet gives us a seemingly infinite number of strangers to talk to or at. Are those who warn us earnestly to avoid the siren songs of strangers and strange things right? Maybe so. Nevertheless, let's see if we can play with some matches and not burn the house down.

So, the ultimate questions in all this bloggery boils down to how much of us should we reveal?

Obviously there are vast numbers of people who create masks and personae that hide themselves while professing to reveal themselves. But if you don't want to play games, what do you do here?

I haven't seem much of what others do in this medium. After all who has time to live a life and write a blog at the same time?

So, if I never post again--so be it. But if I do decide to go forward with this experiment, any reader who should stumble upon this is invited courteously to register his or her thoughts, again COURTEOUSLY--no flamers please. I can be pretty intemperate too but what's the point?

And so, I will end my initial foray into Blog-land.

Ciao for now!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?